Thursday, March 19, 2009

Groundhog Day

Sorry I have not updated the blog in a while. Bet you been wondering what we've been up to... so pretty much the same. Do you ever feel like you are in the movie Groundhog Day? I have felt trapped in that movie for a few months now. Seriously, routine get's unbearable for me. Everyday goes something like this...


I get to work and have mountains of paperwork to catch up on that I didn't get to the day before.


Then I'm off to grad school or a professional development workshop for a few hours.




Throw in a church meeting or two or something church related.


And you've got my life. Ta-da!



I am so happy tomorrow is the first day of spring. Hopefully I can get over being bored with my life by getting outside. If not, Travis is going to get a phone call from me stating I have decided to run away to Greece and I am never coming back. If anyone would like to join me that would be great, just let me know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greece is such a fun place to visit with Oma, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Wishful thinking...you are probably referring to the gorgeous country of Greece.... :)

XO
Aunt Lee

Lucy said...

Can I join you running away? ...just until it warms up here more consistently, please. Greece sounds good - or maybe Italy? We actually had the bikes out and raked some of the yard last week, but today was just bad.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so tired of being bored and too busy! Greece sounds fabulous!

ashley said...

greece? umm, sure. just let me know when!

Brie said...

yes please...we were supposed to be in "mama mia"...so lets get on that plane and go.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

AAHHH, right on the nose my dear. Life can be so monotonous (did I even spell that right...don't hate me...I'm a stay at home mom that doesn't know how to spell!) I just love you!