Friday, July 30, 2010

I love it when we're cruisin together

We are back from our cruise and feeling lovely. It was was wonderful little vacation and I'm so glad we decided to go. Our first stop was DC for a day or so. We ended up doing the Newseum (thank you for the suggestion Amy). It was really cool and had a great view.
Next we had a sleep over with Mark and Traci at their new place in Baltimore. Needless to say, this is not the first sleep over Traci and I have had... in college Traci and I shared a bed for a summer. I'm guessing it was the highlight of her college career. It was so fun to play with them again. They are full of witty banter. Their daughter is clearly following in their footsteps. When Travis and Emma were playing farm she named the cow, "Poop on the floor." That's my kind kid. Can't wait to have a bakers dozen like her.


The next day Traci dropped us off at our ship. Can you tell Travis was excited?

Maybe even feeling a little Sassy. I love this man so much! ME-OW!

And then of course we did the first thing you should do on any cruise... eat. We weren't even hungry. There was just food, everywhere, so we ate.

And then it was off to Puerto Rico.

2 comments:

Spiresfam said...

Ok were we drunk or what?
So last night Mark and I where watching tv and someone said "Tough Stuff" Mark and I looked at each other and said it in a Will Ferrell accent and then thought of you! :)
oh and emma just looked at your picture on the blog and said. "Those are my friends, Kirstin and Travis!!"
umm yeah, we miss you!

Chris and Cassie said...

what the...traci and mark...haven't seen them in forever. what a cute picture. you all look so happy. and i love that pink top on you! aren't you just gorgeous. You look like your sis with your hair like that...