Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've been tagged

6 things you may not know about me:

1. I met my husband on my mission. Elder Reed and I were in the same MTC district, but never served together in Uruguay. My Mission President told me in my exit interview that one of the reason's I was there was to meet Elder Reed.

2. I am not an innate extrovert. I am a great wingman, but I hate meeting new people. Someday I want to be like Buddy the Elf and be friends with everyone.


3. If it wasn't so weird I would go to nude beaches. I like swimming in the buff. I have done hiking in the buff, cliff jumping in the buff, and some other stuff. Yep. One day when the world's a more open place.


4. I just signed up to take diving lessons. I am in charge of the girl's diving team also and really know nothing about diving from a diving board so I figure I should learn. I'll let you know when I get hurt.

5. I love to dance. Anytime, any place, almost any music. I LOVE a good dance party!

6. I know he's a freak, but I love Michael Jackson. He is the King of Pop. I have his music videos and CD's. Just in case I ever have the chance to meet him I have memorized some of his dances.

*If you now hate me more after learning more about me, just remember you choose me as a friend. Hugs not drugs!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

you should have put a link to your elf dancing video on your list under the dance section. and i never knew you hiked naked before. it freaked me out a little. please tell me you were alone and not with some other naked hikers.

Molly Malia said...

call me when you run into michael... i'll grab myself with you

john and nikki said...

i also loved michael, even dragged my mom with me to the jackson V victory tour in buffalo! not so into the naked hiking though..too much info!

Brie said...

Hiking naked huh?? YOu are so weird. I would never do that, I can't believe that you don't have a stronger code of ethics or morals...wink wink

Kirstin said...

Um for anyone out there that may have forgotten I have pictures that I could post. I can't imagine who that would affect.

Anonymous said...

Rick was so excited when I told you are a Micheal Jackson fan. Next time your out for a visit you guys should have a Micheal Jackson dance off. Rick even meet him years ago. Love ya Holly

Dana and ohana said...

I have seen those pictures Kirs and I would really appreciate you keping those bad boys to yourself. No one needs to see you and Bree---oppsie, sorry Bree--in your birthday suits.

john and nikki said...

so, are you prego or what?? i read your sidebar wishlist...