Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer of Love 2007



Just in case there are those of you that don't believe we have any fun... booyah. Yeah, i'm bringing that back. Here is a quick look at our Summer of Love 2007 aka Our Wicked Fun Summer. Yes, if you were wondering - Kevin Nealon's Mother and I are BFF's because she does know my first name. Also "Nature Rob", our hiking guide in Tahoe, did hate me for calling him "Nature Rob." Honestly it only made it more fun to say. Note that I am stoked in that picture and he is only smiling because we are the cause of his pay check.

5 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

a) let me thank you for the picture of Brocky and b) good job. See its wicked fun to be a blogger. Spfld educations must be okay if we could figure this out

Anonymous said...

A) I love the picture of AJ and his cute cone boobs its wicked awesome B) Nature Rob told me in our late night rendez-vous that he didnt like the name nature Rob so I made another name for him (but I cant post it here) C) I love how you and your sister label your comments with the A) and B)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you said you had a wicked summer and you didn't even come see me.

And where are the photos and the fun comments on your reunion with your BFF? I missed them.

Travis looks like one of your students in the Berkley t-shirt photo. But we aren't hating. We love Travis.

Travis, have you tried out the Wii? It is fabulous. I want one. John wants you to come and play video games. Also we miss your great cooking. The good meats and that wonderful peach cobbler. What are we to do this Labor day without you guys?

Anders is a hottie.

And it is crazy to see Opa in that picture. Doesn't even look like the man I remember. Still can't believe he is gone.

Doesn't that little Brock make you want to have a baby? Get to it!

john and nikki said...

thanks for the pics! i especially love the hot shot photo where you can see up travi's nose!

Anonymous said...

time for a new post!