Sunday, October 7, 2007

All the things you never cared to know about Me

Seriously I'm all tagged out. Now you guys know everything about me.
Jobs I've had:
1. High School Teacher
2. Swim Coach
3. Substance Abuse Counselor
4. Secretary at surf shop
5. Lifeguard
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Goonies (my favorite)
2. Crash ( I sometimes watch R movies if they have strong political or ethical themes-there I said it)
3. The Notebook
4. Mean Girls
5. Anything with Owen Wilson
Places I've Lived:
1. Springfield, MA.
2. Laie, HI.
3. Uruguay
4. Brazil
5. Las Vegas, NV.
TV Shows Past and Present:
1. The Office
2. The Sarah Silverman Show (I know, but it's so funny)
3. American Idol
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. SNL during the 90's
Last 5 places I've been on vacation:
1. Cape Cod
2. California
3. Lake Tahoe
4. Maine
5. Disneyland/Los Angeles
Favorite Dishes:
1. Mom's Chinese chicken salad
2. Country fried steak and potatoes
3. French toast and bacon dripping with maple syrup
4. BLT's without the T
5. Any Chinese takeout
Websites I visit daily:
1. Msn.com or Slate.com for news
2. People.com for all the hot celeb gossip
3. Gmail.com to check my email
4. Friends and families blogs
5. Youtube.com because there are so many funny things on there
Places I'd like to visit:
1. EUROPE! For the love...
2. Africa- hi Lindsay. Save a mosquito tent for me
3. Uruguay to visit my "other family"
4. Hawaii because I belong there
5. Oregon to see the Widings and Stotts
That is in no particular order friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to give a shout out to all my peeps in Mass...Yo yo!!

john and nikki said...

How rude that your fav cousin didn't make the cut!

ashley said...

you do belong in hawaii. come back.