Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We Believe 2007!

Thank you all for reminding me that it's time for a new post. If you follow the sports world the past few weeks have been intense for us Red Sox fans. As a result of all the late night games I did indeed get sick, but pumped enough non drowsy tylenol cold and sinus medication through me to stay up for game 4 of the World Series and then called in sick the next day. Awesome! Things I learned while watching this series:
1. I want to be a Red Sox. It's way better than being a rock star.
2. I really don't get Papelbon, but any man that does Riverdance in a kilt has my vote.
3. If we don't resign Lowell we're going to have something to complain about again. If we sign A-rod we're going to have something to complain about again.
4. Jacoby Ellsbury. Love him. Hate made up names. Either Jacob or Toby. Not Jacoby.
5. I want a parade where I get to ride in the Duck Boats.
6. Manny being Manny. Can I use that excuse?
7. Games at midnight are always better with cold Chinese food.
8. Yes, I do think I am a homeplate ump because most of those pitches were outside.
9. Dustin Pedroia is officially my favorite because he's awesome, but Youkilis has the best name to cheer.
10. YANKEES SUCK!

4 comments:

janeen said...

congrats red soxs!

Dana and ohana said...

We got a Yankees pencil for Halloween tonight....I just about rammed it throught the head of the lady's pumpkin. BUT we were at a retiement home and that act alone could have given her a heart attack.

john and nikki said...

great top 10 guys. i guess that will excuse you from posting for another few days. : )

Kristine said...

what? Nicole, you can't give Kirsty the idea that she doesn't need to more often just because she wrote a top ten list. I need more post to read so I can ignore my children more. Please Post More!