Saturday, October 6, 2007

The ABC's of Me

The ABC’s of Kirstin (Nikki it's coming back at ya)

A-Attached or Single: pleasantly attached, although during basketball season I feel like I am single.
B-Best Friend: Travis and Brie- sometimes it's hoes before bros.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake without frosting. Too much sugar.
D-Day of Choice: Saturday- all day.
E-Essential Item: Slippahs. I can't wear shoes.
F-Favorite color: Green to go with my dazzling eyes. (Although Travis wanted our wedding song to be "Blue Eyes." Yeah.)
G-Gummi bears or worms: Do cinnamon bears count?
H-Hometown: Springfield, MA! Home of scholars and champions
I-Indulgences: Lately it's been anything mint i.e. ice cream, cookies, milkshakes.
J-January or July: July at the beach.
K-kids: Seriously we're trying. Get off my back.
L-life is incomplete without: my sweet husband.
M-marriage date: April 15, 2005. I always forget the year.
N-number of siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother.
O-oranges or apples: Oranges. One of my pet peeves is "apple lip". Watch someones lips the next time they eat an apple. It's disgusting.
P-Phobias or fears: Public speaking and failure. I actually get a rash when I speak in front of people. Not cool.
Q-Quotes: "I know the crap out of women," Michael Scott from The Office
R-Reason to Smile: I'm going to a corn maze today and it's a long weekend.
S-Season: summer: sand, surf, smiles, sun, swimsuit, strawberries. It's doesn't get better.
T-Tag: It's karma... Brie, Ash, and Nance (if you ever change your post)
U-Unknown fact about me: I'm a foot cuddler. Cannot fall asleep without rubbing my feet against Travis'. Weird! So next time I sleep over...
V-Vegetarian or Meat Eater: If it doesn't come from an animal I don't want it.
W-Worst habit: Occasional foul language. Maybe?
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: I'll go with X-rays since I've had a million Ultrasounds. Don't want to be trendy.
Y-Your favorite food: Fast food. Chinese, McDonald's chicken nuggets, Bruno's pizza, Wendy's Frostys- the list could go on and on
Z-Zodiac: Taurus. Stubborn but cute. We are the universe's playground.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

nice ABC list. I can't wear shoes anymore either. Before we went to Italy John made me wear sneakers to get use to them again. I hated it. And my feet were super sore in Italy.

And I love McD's nuggets. My mom thinks that is gross but they are good. And once you have kids you will see that McD's is the only "restaurant" you can go to because it is the only one with a playland.

Dana and ohana said...

I thought you had a foot phobia

Kirstin said...

I did. I enjoy the foot cuddle though with people I know.