Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kirstin Needs You

We have just found out that Kirstin needs to have dialyses today. This is not entirely unexpected but we were really hoping she would not have to go through this. She is nervous and we are worried. Please keep her in your prayers. Dialyses is today at 1 pm eastern standard time.
Hazel is doing well but she is getting weaker. She is such a strong girl and we love her. She loves to hold hands and she loves her parents and grandparents. Uncle Anders called yesterday via satellite phone from his cutter somewhere in the Atlantic and Hazel got to talk (grunt and coo) to him. Hazel loves her Uncle Anders and he loves her.
Please keep your thoughts and prayers with Kirstin, Hazel and Travis. Thank you!

4 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

You have all been in our prayers continuously. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Hazel is amazing. We can't express how happy we are for the time you have with her.
Kirsten, may God continue to hold you and your bebe and may you feel Him with you when you need it most!

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you. So many people love you. You will be in my prayers.

Jennelle said...

Your whole little family has constantly been in my thoughts and prayers. Kirsten I just know heavenly father is watching over you right now. Love yoi girl!

Thank you Dana for the update. It is much appreciated.

The Neff Family said...

Oh my sweet, sweet Kirstin. My heart aches for you. I had no idea what was going on in your life until today. I just want you to know that I love you sooooooooo much and will be praying for you and your family!
I miss hanging out with you and your happy face in Hawaii! If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, let me know, cuz I will!
Aloha, Amanda