Saturday, February 27, 2010

March 3, 2010

Hazel's memorial is confirmed for this Wednesday, March 3, 2010 . The service will take place at the LDS chapel located at 584 West Street in Ludlow. The family will be receiving condolences from 3:30-5pm followed the Memorial from 5-6 pm. We would love to have you join us in celebrating Hazel's brief but powerful life.
Kirstin has come home and is resting. Everyone can breath a sigh of relief. There are still appointments to be kept and test to be done but she is home. Gidget, Kirstin and Travis' puppy, is so happy to have her parents home and is being a very sweet girl.
Again, your outpouring of love has been so appreciated. We can't thank you enough.

7 comments:

Jennelle said...

I really wish I could be there kirsten. Hope you continue to feel better. Your amazing and you inspire me.! Much love to you and your family.
~Jennelle

Lee said...

We are so happy you are home. We hope to see you Wednesday. We pray for your continued healing. We love you!
XO
Aunt Lee

Unknown said...

Kirstin I am so happy to hear you are home. My prayers are with you and your family. You and Travis are both strong and amazing people. With love Christina

Unknown said...

Kirstin I am so happy to hear you are home. My prayers are with you and your family. You and Travis are both strong and amazing people. With love Christina

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are home. I am sure your puppy is too! Hope you are resting and healing. Sarah Dunn

Tara Shuler said...

Kirstin,
I wish that I could be there this evening. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
With love,
Tara

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Hi Kirstin,
I came across your blog and it truly touched my heart. Your daughter is beautiful and she is an angel watching over you and your husband.
Take care,
Kristin