Saturday, August 28, 2010

This week in the news

As many of you know we have been closely following the news over the past week or so and have found it to be (mostly) wildly depressing. But every once and a while there are some real gems reported as news. Please let me take this opportunity to laugh a little at life, to enjoy some levity if you will. Sometimes you just need to laugh.




As a disclaimer: We do not think that rape is funny, but we love their response to something so traumatic. And yes, I have been hiding my husband because they're rapin' everybody out here. Homeboy.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ok, so this isn't entirely related but when I watched the clips, this was the first thing I thought of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hIBp-qSyRc

My cousin moved to Memphis last year and this was the PSA they were running on local TV. Sad but kind of funny! Don't forget...Chill, Don't Kill!

Callie said...

I hope its okay that I comment, but we found that leprechaun clip a few summers ago at college and absolutely loved it! Its good to know that you find the same things funny.
Callie Jennings

Ali's 2 boys said...

sooooo funny. There are no words for just how funny.
I too shall hide my husband :)

Brie said...

have you seen the music video of the rapist? its brillant! i heart you for posting these magical times in history captured by the local news because its that impressive/ridiculous

Jennelle said...

hahahahahahaha how great is this. Brady showed it to me the other day and I just about keeled over with laughter. You are so dumb. So very dumb. For real.

Anonymous said...

ha, I will try out my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's truly awesome, thanks.

- Joe