Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Big E


New England State Fair time again. Always a favorite of ours. Yes, we did spend $100 on food. We're very serious about doing the Big E right. And of course I caught a lot of beads at the Mardi Gras parade. No, I don't have to explain how that happened. I saw all of the animals and even paid a dollar to see the world's smallest horse (which was NOT 19" like the sign said). We were almost sold on a lot of amazing household products, but we spent our money on food so that will have to wait til next year. I apologize to those we went with. We missed the Brooke Hogan concert because I thought she would have an opening act. Turns out she performed 2 songs and Hulk Hogan was a no show. We had a lot of fun though and as always the lobster bisque from the Maine building was fantastic.


6 comments:

Kristine said...

that little guy is sooo cute...ander's baby not the horse. Brocky looks just like Anders.

Kristine said...

oh and I sorry that Hulk Hogan was a no show. you could have probably taken him down.

Dana and ohana said...

Brocky! You are one happy boy! Come visit aunty Dana, Uncle Jason, and cousins. Kirsy- sorry to hear you missed Brooke Hogan. I know you are a BIG Fan. But on a lighter note (get it Brooke is a fatty...at least she looks rather large on tv) yummmy!!!! Big % food is the beat.

janeen said...

$100 ( my mouth is gaped open wide). It lookes like we have some rich relatives in the family afterall.
Little Brocky is too cute! And Anders I love the facial hair!

john and nikki said...

oh, the BIG E! I still miss that hip happening event since the time I went with your fam. Hope you enjoyed it! We're going to the hill billie fair this weekend.

Brie said...

Whoa- 19 inches ...nevermind anywho, you have to spend your money on the food...when else do you get to be "crazy" and eat elephant ears?? you kids looked like you had a jolly time.