Sunday, September 23, 2007

Travis' Other Hobby


I've told you about the fishing, golf , basketball, etc, but I've never told you about this hobby. Travis is a huge people watcher, as are most of us. However, Travis LOVES to take pictures of (how shall I say this) aberrant people. I swear someday we'll compile these and make a book which will earn us our millions. He usually has no shame either. He won't even pretend to be taking a picture of something else. I admit I laugh. I'll try and post more of these every once and a while. So as an ode to him, I present Travis' Other Hobby.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

we love to people watch too but have never thought to take pictures. what a good idea. i think you really should publish a book.

Jessica Brown said...

Hey Kirsten! Just wanted to give a shout out to you! I found your blog through Nancy pance. I hope your doing well! Love, Jess

janeen said...

I love the pictures...I'm glad I've never seen Travis take a picture of me.

john and nikki said...

those were great! tell travis he needs to come to the ATL, there would be LOTS of things to take pics of here in the south!

Brie said...

well should i say i feel honored by the astoundingly beautiful picture that was taken? that was a rough bout of mexican @ the land of disney..KIT

Anonymous said...

I love it. I wish I could just take pictures and not care, I'm seeing sooo many things that you just think...hmmmm...really? I love it!!